Wednesday, January 19, 2011

~Handy-man to Fiance~ Gadsden Wedding Photographer

She says he spoils her, she really loves that about him. Candace and Cole meet in college, he was her neighbor, her friend and her handy-man.  Whether is was something broken in her apartment or a broken heart, Cole was there to fix it.  Yes, he listened, consoled and gave her advice on her love life...which formed a beautiful friendship between the two.

It took some time for Cole to confess his feelings for her but, time was on his side.  I think they make a wonderful couple and I'm honored to document their love for one another.



Candace presuded her career as an RN but I think she looks like a model.
Cole holds a state record in basketball, Candace told me more than once, you can tell she is so proud!.

Cole now teaches his talent by coaching a JV basketball team.  Click here to view their slide show.  People in love, what an awsome thing!  I guess that makes me a  lifestyle photographer of  people in love!

I'm waiting patiently for my new website and blog.  I'm working with Dustin Tanner at Simple Pixel Media and it's going to be faboulous, I'm so excited.  Should be ready close to March. 

No comments: