Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas and Rocking the Microphone!

We had a fabulous white Christmas.  Of course I missed my brother, he had his first Christmas in Heaven but, I'm sure he was with us in spirit. The babies are what entertains the adults during our celebration.......luckily Landri and Brady have made it through my mother not eating them up so ma bey Kinley has a chance.  I'm not real sure!  I have put together a slide show of the Henson side of the family.  I took both DSLR and the point and shoot, Canon of course.  I love to document but as Erin and I spoke about your like HOLD ON let me get my gear and you whoop around your well....big gun...canon.  It's sometimes hindering when your trying to socialize with the babies.  I normally shoot this type of situation on a high ISO and a slow shutter speed. Yes, you get blurry pics sometimes but it also gives a feel to it so I just rock it that way so I'm not constantly flashing everyone.  I can not believe that it snowed on Christmas, how awesome is that! It was beautiful! And so was my time with my family!



                                                                  Jenny in the snow!
                                                           Me and my Dad.
                              I know, Dalyn does not have a jacket on...he put one on later.

                                                                    Snow fun!

Did I mention that I learned to rock the microphone, because I did, I rocked it! This is one of Dalyn's gift from Santa.



                                                                        The girls!
Erin, Kinley and Blake.
                                                    
                                                              My mother playing with Kinley.

My beautiful sister.

                                                           Brady James and Landri.
Dalyn and I.

This is Chris and Leslie, this reminds me of my brother...he ALWAYS put my Barbie stuff together.

                                                          Daddy and his BFF Lucy.
Shane and Devin doing what they always do....aggravateing each other.
Click here to view the rest!  Now let's bring in the NEW YEAR!! The new year also brings a Kristi Chappell Photography Workshop on February 26, 2011.  Details brought to you soon!

2 comments:

Amber Nicole Smith said...

I love the amp/microphone/iPod thing. Ah! Where'd y'all get it?

Kristi Chappell Photography said...

Pottery Barn Teen! They have the coolest things for boys. Boys are hard to shop for, for me anyway...I was into Barbie!