Thursday, December 2, 2010

Question from Kristi

I blogged in the last post how I vowed to become better about blogging, with this in mind, I have a question to past, present and even future clients...and photogs too if wish to comment.

I'm notorious for making things harder than they have to be ( Shane loves that about me) so as I finished up a session, I would like to just flow with the work flow and finish up with a blog post but I don't feel I need to post images if the clients have not seen them. I just noticed that ma bey this is part of my blog problem, I get confused on who I have or have not posted. So, the question is, what is your opinion about me post some of your images if you have not seen your slide show or viewed your images. Do you like the fact that I wait? Photogs what do ya'll do is it a part of your workflow?

5 comments:

April Hollingsworth said...

Definitely part of my workflow. As soon as I've got them uploading to the proofing site, I blog my favorites. I also then upload them to facebook and tag the client (if possible).

Unknown said...

I do a sneak peak on the same day as the shoot on facebook. I then leave them for a while - putting them in the lineup of to do's. Once I complete them, I upload them to a gallery, notify my client, then put them in the blog lineup.

Kristi Chappell Photography said...

Thank you ladies!

Unknown said...

I think people usually love to see their pictures up. I haven't started a 'work' blog yet, but when I do I will just put my MOST favorites on there and let everyone look at the beauty : )

I love the relationship you have with the family above. So sweet.

Kristi Chappell Photography said...

They are sweet people so that helps! I think ya'll are right, I think they do too! We will see how it goes!
Thanks for commenting Kaishion.