Thursday, December 30, 2010

Workshop 2011

Ok, here we go!  Workshop is scheduled for February 26, 2011.  I had a little video that Dalyn and I shot yesterday but I can't even get it on the computer!  Is it me or is the computer changing constantly.  It's like you have to educated yourself daily because is always changing.  In a good way, you can do many more things and have all these options but I'm like where did this come from....wait should I click that!  So, enough about that! 
The workshop will be held here at my studio.  I posted on facebook and asked around about it and I receive various responses so, I though why not let's just do it!  I have to admit I'm trepidatious about it but everyone has to overcome fear and I know I can do this. After much thought, I decided that the first chapter needs to be about the camera.  How to shoot, exposure, composition, and just a good understanding of this marvelous machine that can freeze time and record our lives.  So, if you got a camera for Christmas and you want to make the most of it, or if you want to go into photography as a business, this workshop is for you.

For all the information go to http://www.kristichappellphoto.com/ and click on workshop.  Call me to reserve your seat at 256-546-1992 or shoot me an email photobykristi@comcast.net.  Any questions let me know! The workshop is an investment of $250.  There is a $100 deposit to secure your seat.  Limited seats are available!  The deposit is due by January 31st, the rest is due by February 18, 2011.  But like I said all its on my my website including the schedule. 

Happy Thursday!

No comments: