Thursday, December 2, 2010

Meet Emma and Madilyn

These twins girls.....peas in a pod were two weeks old at the time of the session. The proud mom and dad are Clay and Jennifer. I have photographed their engagement, Jen's bridal, the wedding, one year anniversary and now the newest additions to their family. I have so enjoyed documenting so many different steps of their growing world! I appreciate them letting me be apart of it.

Funny story, years ago when I decided I was "camera ready", I started with ball teams. The very first place I went was to a practice ball field close to my house where I knew many of the people there, which I thought would help with someone giving me a chance with starting my dream I dreamed up. After gathering my nerves and getting my little speech together, one of the very if not the very first person I went up to was Sharon, Jennifer's mom. I just thought how interesting the connection of how we have all grown together. I'm looking forward to seeing the girls and their family continue to grow.....it's awesome to be apart of people lives. I love my job! Enjoy the slide show....just click on the link below.

http://www.shareitvideo.com/watch.php?v=241555641676965

No comments: